Our team is as excited as you are about the new addition to your family. Get to know the talented providers of Commonwealth Health.
Making Your Visit Safe
Here’s what we’ve done to make it safer for you in the office:
- Implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning waiting rooms, restrooms and exam rooms
- Implemented frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- Removed magazines, toys, books and displays that might be touched by others
- Rearranged our waiting room areas to allow patients to practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least six feet from one another
- Adjusted schedules to reduce time in the waiting room and exposure to others
- Limited the number of staff you come into contact with during your visit
- Reviewed our illness policy with staff to stay home if they are sick
We ask patients to bring masks, but will provide you with one upon arrival if you do not have one.